Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Super Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Meat
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or more to taste (optional)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|