Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rosemary-Orange Dressing
- 1 cup pitted brine-cured green olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves with skin
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted brine-cured green olives
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 large unpeeled oranges, each cut into 6 wedges
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?