Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 1 1/2 cups crushed salted pretzels
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
DirectionsView on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?