Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Stir-Fried Chicken with Radishes, Chipotles, and Lime
- 9 large skinless boneless chicken thighs, fat trimmed, chicken cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed chipotle chilies*
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 9 green onions (white and pale green parts only), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 18 radishes, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced crosswise, and 20 radish leaves, thinly sliced, reserved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- 12 hot corn tortillas
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?