Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
St. Patrick's Chocolate & Mint Cheesecake Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate fudge cake mix with pudding (such as Betty Crocker® Triple Chocolate Fudge cake mix)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese flavored frosting (such as Betty Crocker® Rich and Creamy)
- 3 eggs
- 6 drops green food coloring, or as needed
- 3 drops creme de menthe candy flavoring (such as Wilton®), or as needed
- 1 (10 ounce) package dark chocolate and mint chips (such as Nestle® Toll House® Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels)
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.1g|
|Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|