Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Spring Fruit Trifle
- 36 NILLA Wafers
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- 3 cups seasonal fresh fruit, such as sliced peeled kiwi, blueberries and/or sliced strawberries
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 6 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|