Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Spicy Sausage and Pepper Pasta
- 12 ounces Penne pasta (we use whole wheat)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 package Butterball Turkey Sausage (13 oz), cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?