Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Spicy Lemon Coconut Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 medium jalapeno (or serrano) chile, deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 small bunch of scallions, thinly sliced (~8 scallions)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 14-ounce can of coconut milk (full fat)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus more to taste
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?