Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Spicy Layered Bean Dip
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.8g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|