Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Spiced Tomato Gratin
- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups thinly sliced yellow onions (about 2 pounds / 32 oz / 910 g)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 pounds / 20 ounces / 570 g Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml heavy cream
- 2 pounds / 32 oz / 910 g ripe tomatoes
- a small handful of basil leaves, slivered
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?