Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Speedy spicy turkey rice
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 1 red chilli , sliced (optional)
- small bunch spring onions , chopped
- 300g cold cooked rice (or use a pouch of straight-to-wok rice)
- 2 tbsp each soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
- 85g frozen peas
- 2 thick slices ham , chopped
- 100g/4oz shredded leftover turkey
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?