Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Spanish Anchovy, Fennel, and Preserved Lemon Salad
- 9 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 ounces mâche or baby arugula
- 1 large fennel bulb, very thinly sliced, divided
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced purchased or homemade preserved lemon*
- 8 ounces Spanish white anchovies in vinegar or smoked trout
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?