Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Spaghetti with Puttanesca
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ fresh hot red chile, seeded and minced
- 1½ lb (680g) ripe tomatoes, skinned, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup pitted and chopped Kalamata olives
- 6 canned anchovy fillets, drained and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb (450g) spaghetti
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 499kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|