Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Spaghetti with Artichoke Hearts and Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 whole Medium Onion, Finely Diced
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts (14.5 Oz. Quartered Or Whole) Drained
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes With Juice (14.5 Oz.)
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth (More As Needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 pound Thin Spaghetti
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, Freshly Grated
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Chives (or Other Herbs) Chopped
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?