Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Spaghetti and Meatballs with Italian Sausage
- 2 slices whole wheat sandwich bread crusts removed and discarded, bread torn into small pieces
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 lb. 85 percent lean ground beef
- 4 ounces sweet Italian sausage casing removed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. spaghetti
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?