Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 cups hot cooked spaghetti, cooked without salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|