Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Southern Possum Pie
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 30 pecan halves
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|