Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
South of the Border Hash Brown Bake
- 2 cups AllWhites® egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns*
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn niblets, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups Crystal Farms® Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|