Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Smoked Salmon & Watercress Salad With Red Onion-Caper Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 cups watercress (preferably the kind that's already trimmed, rinsed, bagged)
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, torn or cut into bite-size pieces
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|