Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Soup
- 3/4 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 8 cups water
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 2 eight ounce packages cream cheese, sliced into 8 pieces each
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Snipped fresh chives, for garnish
- Directions1. Melt butter in medium size saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft, about 10 minutes.
DirectionsView on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?