Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Slow Cooker Chipotle Chili Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs, skin removed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large red onion, large dice
- 4 medium garlic cloves, small dice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 3 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
DirectionsView on Chow
Why don't we display directions?