Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Slow-Cooker Pulled-Pork Tacos
- 2 cups store-bought salsa, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 kosher salt
- 18 2 1/2-pound boneless pork butt or shoulder, trimmed of excess fat
- 1/2 cup corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1 sour cream
DirectionsView on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?