Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Slow-Cooker Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Potpie
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, stems trimmed and halved if large
- 4 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 8)
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup sheet puff pastry (half a 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup frozen green beans
DirectionsView on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?