Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 15-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons garam masala (Indian spice blend)
- 1 1/2 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 8)
- 1/4 cup English cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup basmati or some other long-grain white rice
DirectionsView on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?