Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 2 cups shrimp stock
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound shrimp shelled and deviened
- hot sauce to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (~1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
DirectionsView on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?