Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Shaved Fennel Salad
- 1 medium-large zucchini, sliced into paper thin coins
- 2 small fennel bulbs, trimmed and shaved paper-thin
- 2/3 cup / .5oz/ 15g loosely chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup / 80ml fresh lemon juice, plus more if needed
- 1/3 cup / 80ml extra virgin olive oil, plus more if needed
- fine grain sea salt
- 4 or 5 generous handfuls arugula
- Honey, if needed
- 1/2 cup / 2 oz/ 60g pine nuts, toasted (I used almonds)
- 1/3 cup / 2 oz / 60g / feta cheese, crumbled
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?