Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Seven Layer Taco Dip
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/56 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|