Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Sesame Almond Brown Rice Balls
- 2 cups / 14 oz / 400 g brown sushi rice (stubby, short grains)
- 3 cups / 710 ml water
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/4 cup / 1.5 oz / 45 g sesame seeds (white/black mix)
- 3 tablespoons toasted almond slices/slivers, chopped
- 1/4 cup / 4 tablespoons minced green onions
- Optional: things to tuck in the middle: avocado cubes (toss in lemon juice first), tofu, etc.
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?