Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 pound Scallops
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 3/4 cups Dry White Wine
- 28 ounces, weight Whole Or Diced Tomatoes
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream, Warmed
- 12 whole Basil Leaves Torn
- Chicken Broth, If Needed For Splashing In A Little Liquid
- 12 ounces, weight Pasta (I Used Fusilli Bucati, But Any Kind Will Do!)
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?