Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Sea bass with brown shrimps & couscous
- 150g couscous
- 100ml red wine vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 banana shallot , peeled and finely sliced into rings
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 x 200g fillets sea bass , skin on
- 100g peeled brown shrimps
- 1 lemon , zested
- small handful flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 1 bunch dill , roughly chopped
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?