Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce
- 3 ounces Scotch bonnet chiles (6 to 7), stemmed and seeded (see Note)
- 1 orange or red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 5 (4-inch) strips fresh orange zest (removed with a vegetable peeler)
- 1/2 small garlic clove
- 2 1/2 tablespoons elderflower cordial or sugar
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon guar gum or 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?