Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped mixed herbs-tarragon, chervil, thyme, marjoram, dill
- 2 to 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 teaspoons champagne vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 1 hard-cooked egg, optional
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 93kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|