Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems cut off and leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 sweet red onion, chopped
- 2 large avocados, pitted and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|