Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Salsa Chicken Rice Casserole
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 2/3 cups water
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mild salsa
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.9g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|