Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 center-cut salmon fillet (8 ounces), skin and pin bones removed (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- ¾ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Pinch or 2 of freshly ground white pepper
- 1 English cucumber
- Fleur de sel for sprinkling (see Note)
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 106kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|