Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Salmon Nioise Salad with Black Olive Vinaigrette
- 10 pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 3/4 pound small Yukon Gold or boiling potatoes
- 1 (1 1/4-pound) piece salmon fillet (preferably center-cut; about 1 inch thick) with skin
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces baby arugula (4 cups)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- Handful of small basil leaves
- 4 lemon wedges
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?