Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Sage & prosciutto pork with rich mushroom ragout
- 3 pork tenderloins , about 300g/10oz each
- 18 slices prosciutto
- 18 sage leaves
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 shallots
- 25g dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g chestnut mushrooms , sliced
- 4 tbsp Marsala or dry sherry
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?