Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Roasted pollack with spiced lentils & coriander cream
- 4 skinless pollack fillets, 160g each
- olive oil
- 200g Puy lentils
- 2 bay leaves
- 200ml double cream
- a bunch coriander , leaves picked and chopped, stalks kept
- 1 red chilli , roughly chopped
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- buttered spinach , to serve
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?