Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Roasted Winter Squash Salad
- 1 pound / 450 g roasted winter squash*, cut into 1-inch / 2.5-cm chunks, skin removed
- 4 celery stalks (with leaves if possible), diced
- 1/ 2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 big handfuls toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried currants / dried figs
- 2/3 cup / 160 ml beer (something along the lines of Anchor Steam)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey or brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?