Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Roast Bone Marrow with Parsley Salad
- 8 3"4"-long pieces veal marrow bones
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 small shallots, thinly sliced (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Coarse gray sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 1/2"-thick slices rustic white bread, toasted
- Apecial equipment: 4 long, thin spoons
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?