Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 quart (4 cups) water
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sage leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh thyme
- a dozen medium cloves of garlic, smashed peeled, and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Binding pommade:
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- day-old crusty bread & more olive oil to drizzle
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?