Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Rice with Paneer and Peas
- 6 tablespoons butter or oil
- 1/2 lb (225 g or 1 1/2 cups) paneer cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1-inch piece of cinnamon stick
- 3 black cardamom pods
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen and defrosted green peas
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 fresh green chilies or jalapeos, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
DirectionsView on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?