Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup (201 g) white basmati rice, washed thoroughly
- ¼-½ cup (59-118 mL) sugar or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) seeds of green cardamom, lightly crushed
- ½ cup (118 mL) golden raisins
- 8 cups (1.89 L) milk (whole, low-fat, skim, or unsweetened soy)
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) finely chopped slivered almonds or pistachios
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 274kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|