Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Rhubarb and Strawberry Breakfast Crostini
- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed rhubarb, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 1-pint containers fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered lengthwise
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 12 diagonal baguette slices, toasted
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?