Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Raw Kale Salad with Balsamic, Pine Nuts, and Parmesan
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries, chopped (or whole golden raisins or currants)
- 1/3 cup pine nuts (can substitute slivered almonds)
- 1 pound fresh Lacinato kale(also called Tuscan kale or dinosaur kale), about 2-3 bunches, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, packed
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?