Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Raspberry Coconut Layer Bars
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 2/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate, chopped
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.2g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|