Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Quinoa With Mushrooms, Kale, and Sweet Potatoes
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 10 ounces button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch kale, stems discarded and leaves torn into 2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup kosher salt and black pepper
DirectionsView on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?