Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Quinoa Salad with Black Beans, Corn, and Tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, well rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted, OR 1 cup of fresh corn, parboiled, drained and cooled (approximately the amount of kernels from one ear of corn)
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and cut into chunks
- 5 ounces Queso fresco, Queso Panela, fresh Mozzarella or other mild farmer's cheese, cut into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, including tender stems, packed
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?