Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 250g beef mince
- 250g pork mince
- 1 onion , grated
- 25g Parmesan , finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves , 1 crushed, 2 finely sliced
- olive oil
- a large pinch chilli flakes
- tsp fennel seeds , crushed slightly
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- a glass red wine (optional)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 10 black olives , halved
- 1 tbsp small capers
- 400g rigatoni , cooked to serve
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?