Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pumpkin and Rice Soup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1/2 serrano chile, seeds and all, chopped
- fine grain sea salt
- 1 1/2 pounds pumpkin/squash flesh, seeded, peeled, and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice, pressed from grated ginger
- cooked brown rice, warm
- other toppings: plain yogurt, toasted pepitas, lemon ginger rosemary butter* (and pulp)
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?